- I am a watercolor artist who specializes in doing both architectural renditions as well as landscape and seascape paintings based on photos I’ve taken in my travels around the U.S
- My focus is on subject matter that emphasizes the art of perspective as well as the interplay of light and dark.
- My genre can be best described as approximating photorealism.
- Materials used are a mix of watercolor paint, gouache, graphite pencil, watercolor pencil and waterproof ink.
- Several of my watercolor paintings were accepted into various past WGBH Channel 2 Boston juried on-line art auctions and one of which was sold.
- Have studied fine arts at the Brooklyn Museum, City College of New York, The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston and the DeCordova Museum School (Lincoln, MA).